0845 257 6686
Our client is Well Established Engineering company based in Redditch,
JOB: Trainee Welder
Hours: Hours of work are Mon-Fri 8am to 16.30 pm
day to day duties
* working with skilled welder ,Fabricator ,Fitters
* Learning How to MIG Weld
* learning how to Fabricate and work form drawings
* Learning how to be a fitter
* Willing to learn
* positive attitude when it comes to learning and training
* Be an active member of the Manufacturing team.
* Contribute in Improvements and Objectives
Hours of work are Mon-Fri 7.30 till 16.30 pm
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.