Job title: Warehouse Operative Location: Southam
Shifts: Monday to Friday Hours: 8am-5:30pm
Salary: £22,230 per annum, plus OT Overtime available.
We are working with a distribution division that provides tyres and accessories to over 6000 fast fit and garage-based customers which fit to end user vehicles.
- Straight permanent role.
- Free eye tests, flu jabs.
- On-site parking.
- Death in service (6-month salary paid)
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity payments.
- Long Service Recognition.
- Staff discount.
- Charity match.
- Cycle to work scheme.
The company pride themselves as being a responsible employer, providing long term and rewarding employment prospects.
What’s the job?
- Ensure all goods received are sent out are checked for faults and reported in necessary.
- Stock counts/audits and communicating stock discrepancies.
- The current legislation for storage, transporting on site and manual handling are adhered to.
- Assist in daily operational duties of the warehouse, loading and unloading at goods in and goods out points.
- Ensure stock is all put away in the correct locations within the warehouse, picked and loaded correct to customer order and DC requirements.
- Ensure all outbound vehicles are loaded in proper, safe manner, according to instructions.
- Carry out tasks led by management, and complete any paperwork required.
- Report any faulty equipment to shift manager.
- Internal and external audit activities as required.
Who can do this?
- Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse role is preferred but not essential.
- Basic English reading and writing.
- Unsure this is for you? Speak to our Team today – Dana, Ariana or Teddy on 02476551234 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
- Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.