Job title: Production Operative Location: Rugby
Hours: 8:30-4:30 Monday to Thursday, Friday 8:30-3.15 Contract: Permanent
Salary: £9.12 per hour
- Temporary to permanent contract (12 weeks) with future progression.
- Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- Immediate starts available!
The company pride themselves as being a responsible employer, providing long term and rewarding employment prospects.
What’s the job?
- Shrink wrapping and labelling products for a promotion campaign.
- Repetitive work involved, patient and positive attitude.
- Picking and packing of electrical components and connectors.
- Light loading/unloading duties.
- General warehouse duties involved.
- Operating the computer when required.
- Keep workstation clean and tidy.
- Following H&S procedures.
Who can do this?
- Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse role is preferred but not essential.
- Basic English reading and writing.
- Unsure this is for you? Contact our Coventry Branch on 02476551234 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
- Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.