0845 257 6686
Warehouse operative- OWN TRANSPORT NEEDED DUE TO COMPANY LOCATION
Location: Redditch -own transport needed due to location
Rate of pay: £11ph
Hours of Work: Shift: Fri to Mon - 8am - 7pm
Day to Day duties will include the following:
• Carry out packing & warehouse activities following all relevant Company policies & procedures.
• Follow instructions given from Line Leader/Supervisor to pick and pack relevant product efficiently and accurately into appropriate packaging in line with customer requirements.
• Ensure correct dress code (PPE) is worn at all times.
• Ensure customer products are handled carefully and in line with training provided.
• Follow "clean as you go" policy ensuring housekeeping is kept to the required standard.
• Report any Health and Safety issues to Line Leader/Supervisor.
• Ensure personal compliance with PPE and personal & food hygiene standards.
• Support the management team and your colleagues.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Previous warehousing experience (Essential)
• Previous picking experience (Essential)
• Previous loading/unloading experience (Essential)
• Must be computer literate (Essential)
• Positive attitude (Essential)
• Team player
• Must be able to work on own initiative (Essential)
• Flexibility (Essential)
• Numerate & Literate (Essential)
• Excellent organizational skills (Essential)
Logistics Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.