Job title: Turret Press Setter/Op
Hourly Rate: £9.50ph 22% Shift Allowance
Hours: 6am-2pm - 2pm-10pm, rotating shifts
Location: West Brom B70
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operational performance of the Turret Machines and ensuring that the machines are kept in good working order and all PMS in the department are completed to a high level and documented. and documented.
- Using a trumpf 3000 turret punch
- Doing tool changes and loading program from RADAN
- Working to printed plan producing parts required
- Selecting correct sheets of material 0.80pg -0.70 plain oil ect
- Problem solving of machine and fault finding issues
- Ensuring that good levels of 5S are maintained on all machines, areas and tooling
- Involvement in continuous improvement processes and driving through improvements in all aspects of the role.
- Work to Health and Safety within the Turret Area.
- Responsible for the quality of the product produced and raises any issues with the Quality department
- Responsible for an effective shift handover and takeover
- Ensures departmental and all company procedures are followed
- Responsible for ensuring recycling is carried out to the agreed standard
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.