0845 257 6686
Job: Transport Planner
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: Monday-Friday, 5am-2pm & one in four Saturday mornings
Our client is looking to recruit for a Transport Planner to work in a very busy transport office.
* Liaising with customers over telephone and email
* Scheduling deliveries and collections using the in house system
* Light yard duties including scanning freight in/out depot
* Pallet track/multidrop routing
* Over 12 months as a planner
* Must be very hands on and flexible
* Multidrop experience would be an advantage but not essential
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.