0845 257 6686
My client in Redditch designs, manufactures and assembles high quality precision engineered tooling and equipment.
They are seasoned specialists in the design and manufacture of hydro-mechanical rigs and fixtures for testing the fuel system components on aircraft engines.
They are looking for a skilled CNC engineer / supervisor to join their business.
To Help M/D with organizing workload through the manufacturing shopfloor.
Inputting works orders onto the system & creating process sheets for each job, knowledge of Emax preferred but not essential.
To promote Health & safety.
Looking for a vibrant, dynamic & technically good person to drive this part of the business forward must be proficient in CAD/CAM, programming online/offline. Knowledge of programming from 3D models/Step files would be an advantage. We are currently using OneCNC offline software.
Machining on a 4-axis Mini mill with a Siemens sinumerik controller through to a 2-axis CNC with Proto-Trak/accurite controllers. Through to inspection of the part.
- Low volume, small precision components.
- Able to work to tight tolerances from engineering drawings.
- Helping to run the company smoothly & efficiently being responsible directly to the Managing Director.
- Permanent days. Good rates of pay.
- Holidays – 25 days 8 days bank or public holidays (33 days total)
- Wages – Negotiable Up to £17.00 per hour. (£35K)
- Sickness scheme after a 12-month qualifying period.
- All overtime paid at time and one half.
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. mfr30