0845 257 6686
Position: Press Brake Setter (£10-£12ph) x 3
Hourly rate: £10 - £12ph
Hours: Shifts Mon-Thur 6-2/2-10 Friday 6-1/1-8
Location: West Bromwich
We have a permanent position available for an established manufacturing company in the midlands.
* setting and operating a Press Brake Machine (Amada)
* Serving checks on all machinery (Essential)
* reading drawings and measurements
* doing first off to make sure everything is in tolerance
* Previous experience setting and operating press brake machines (essential)
* Experience of working from drawings and working out measurements
* Experience in setting Amada or trumpf machinery
* Flexible to work extra hours when needed (Advantageous
Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.