To ensure that the Mechanical & Electrical Building Services infrastructure (heating, water, ventilation, compressed air, power & lighting etc.) is maintained efficiently to support business goals and operates safely to prevent harm or danger to employees of Martin-Baker and its visitors.
To undertake the installation, servicing, troubleshooting and repair of all Electrical & Mechanical Building Services systems in use across the Martin-Baker Denham site.
Undertake minor building fabric repairs where necessary.
- Ensure compliance with Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance (RM), fault-finding and repair of electrical and mechanical building services systems across the Denham site in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines, industry best practice, health & safety compliance and building regulations.
Duties as required and/or assigned for the purpose of ensuring the on-going functionality of the following equipment and distribution infrastructure:-
- Mains, Hot & Cold Water Services
- HVAC systems
- Compressed Air Systems
- BMS Systems
- Electrical Power Distribution System
- Lighting Systems
- Minor Building Fabric Repairs.
- Management and preparation of documentation (e.g. Maintenance Logs / Service Sheets, Technical Specifications, Test Certification etc.) to comply with regulations and/or conveying information to the Facilities Maintenance Manager.
- Coordination with other members of the Facilities Management Team to complete projects / works in an efficient and effective manner.
- Assist with supervision and coordination of external contractors on sites.
- Flexibility to respond to emergency situations during or after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
You will possess;
- Time served apprenticeship in either City & Guilds in Building Services, NVQ Level 3 (in a relevant discipline electrical or mechanical) or equivalent qualification.
- Min 3 years’ experience in Building Services, commercial or manufacturing services sector.
- Industry recognised Trade Qualification (Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC etc)
- Able to carry out duties which are not Mechanically biased
- Able to work at height
- 17th or 18th Edition Qualification
**DAYS BASED ROLE WORKING 08:00-16:00 Mon/Thu & 08:00-12:00 Fri**
Starting salary of £38k Benefits OT