0845 257 6686
Job Title: MIG Welder Flux Core
Pay: £12 - £13 Per Hour
* MIG Welding (using jigs & fixtures)
* Welding 2mm to 6mm welds
* Welding on mild steel
* Able to use work plans & visual aids
* High standards of work and a good eye for detail
* Welding butt welds and fillet
* A good understanding of Health & Safety in a factory / manufacturing environment, with particular regard to PPE
* Maintenance of equipment to a high standard
* Flexible to work in other areas of the business as required
Person Profile / Experience:
* 3 years' experience in a similar role
* Create quality welds according to BS EN5817
* Understanding of continuous improvement processes
* A positive, can-do attitude
Manufacturing Workforce is responsible for placing skilled and in-demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants all have an in-depth understanding of your skills to offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent so if you, or someone you know, fits the bill why not get in touch with a member of our professional team who will be more than happy to help?