Monday - Friday (with occasional weekend work)
Salary to be determined upon experience
• Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, order details, and/or plans to determine dimensions and materials required.
• Manufacture premium quality sheds and other timber products.
• Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
• Safe operation of tools and general awareness of site health and safety
• Installation of the product as directed and to the customers satisfaction
• Work in safe manner and ensure site is left clean, tidy, and free from debris
• Waste Control - keeping workshop tidy and clean
• Assist in developing products from waste materials
• Safety and security of company assets, equipment, and materials
• Cleaning and care of company assets, equipment, and tools
• Quality control of all products
• Capability to use necessary tools to construct and assemble garden sheds.
• Be capable to carry out the role as required
• Have good numeric and literacy skills (you will be working in both metric and imperial measurements)
• Have excellent team skills
• FLT Counterbalance license (inhouse or external) desirable but not essential
Logistics Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include: Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Dispatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Wor6