Field Engineer - Electronic

£35000 - £40000 + £35k Expenses Benefits OT
Days

Job Description

Want a job with a difference? Want to be paid to visit some spectacular destinations?

 

Now is your chance! My client, an industry leading manufacturer of automated equipment within the canning industry are recruiting a global product engineer to join their team.

Attending customer sites around the world, providing a top-level service whether this be software updates or a full strip and service of machinery.

You will be the face of the business and so a professional image is always a must.

You will spend on average 75% of your time out in the field at various customers with the remaining 25% at our Droitwich based site.

Clients based in UK, Ireland, Europe, Australia, Middle East, Asia, Africa, South America & USA

 

Ideally you will possess the below skills/experience.

PLC – Fault finding (Programming desirable but not essential)

Computer literate – Updating software at customer sites

Maintenance - Fault finding, diagnostic & repairs

Electrical/Electronic experience

Repairs down to component level

Great communication skills

Ability to upsell where applicable

To work as part of a team but also on your own

 

Desirable

Automation experience

Robotics experience

FMCG

 

Starting salary of £35k Travel Expenses OT

(Flights, Transfers*, Hotel** & Expenses all covered by the business)

 

*All transfers are chauffeur driven from Airport to Hotel.

**All hotels will be a minimum of 3* and are tried and tested before hand.