Job Title: Line Leader
Reporting to: Production Manager
Direct Reports: Variable
Hours: 6am - 3pm
Job Purpose: To ensure efficient daily packing of produce on nominated line.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• To supervise and train direct reports in accordance with the ASF values, policies and procedures.
• To ensure all produce is packed accurately in punnets, crates and pallets to customer specification.
• To ensure all packed produce meets quality, label and packaging requirements.
• To ensure that lines are cleaned regularly and closed down properly at the end of each shift.
• To ensure that all operating issues are reported in a timely manner to maintenance.
• To ensure all line personnel are appropriately trained.
• To ensure all line personnel adhere to food hygiene and health and safety policies and procedures.
• To complete relevant documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
• To work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
• To attend relevant meetings and cascade information to teams as appropriate.
• To undertake any other duty commensurate with the role