Job title: Warehouse Operative
38.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
Hours: 7am 6pm (Flexible between these hours )
Our Client based in Droitwich requires a warehouse operative to work in a busy warehouse
* Main duties will be to pack aluminium and stainless steel sheet and sections to be dispatched via Royal Mail and carriers.
* Items will need to be packed and customer details entered onto Royal Mail and other carriers websites, computer experience is an advantage.
* Other duties will include loading & unloading of vehicles and putting away of stock.
* Must be a team player and do all aspects of the job from Cutting metal to loading van, packaging and going out on deliveries /collections.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Has to be over 25 for Insurance Purposes
* Physically fit (Essential)
* Eye for detail (Essential)
* Reliable & punctual (Essential)
* Team Player (Essential)
* Must own transport due to the location of the company
Logistics Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Log21