Job title: Yard Operative Location: Coventry, CV4
Shifts: Monday - Friday Hours: 0730-1630
Salary: 19,000-20,000 plus OT Permanent role.
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client based in Coventry. They are a large production, assembly company that have been running since 1977.
• Straight permanent position with the company.
• Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
• Onsite facilities and lunchrooms.
• Opportunity to progress within the business.
The company pride themselves as being a responsible employer, providing long term and rewarding employment prospects.
What's the job?
• General upkeep of the yard. - litter picking, sweeping, and weeding of roads, car park and smoking areas.
• Waste material disposal, van driving when required.
• Storeman/management training.
• Ensuring machinery and equipment is safe and maintained in working order.
• Compliance with environment and health and safety policies.
• Manual handling, and routine paperwork is also required.
• Keep workstation clean and tidy.
• Following H&S procedures.
Who can do this?
• Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
• Good attention to detail.
• Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
• Previous experience in a Warehouse role is preferred but not essential.
• Basic English reading and writing.
• Unsure this is for you? Contact our Coventry Branch on 02476551234 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.