Job title: Warehouse Coordinator Location: Coventry, CV7
Shifts: Monday - Friday Hours: 0830-1700
Salary: 23,000 per year Permanent role.
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client based in Coventry. A large steel manufacturer delivering their products across the world.
• Straight permanent position with the company.
• Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
• Onsite facilities and lunchrooms.
• Opportunity to progress within the business.
The company pride themselves as being a responsible employer, providing long term and rewarding employment prospects.
What's the job?
• Working in goods in & out, unloading containers, deliveries using counterbalance/pallet truck.
• Wrapping, palletising for delivery, assisting with booking transport collections and customer deliveries - producing delivery notes.
• Picking/packing mail orders, liaising with courier for collections.
• Rework - logging issues, accepting damaged returns, replacing parts.
• Regular stock, inventory checks and replenishment.
• Assisting the office by answering incoming calls, pick notes and customer orders.
• Ensure site is clean and tidy.
• Heavy lifting and manual handling is involved.
• Assisting with booking container arrivals.
• Occasional evening/weekend work.
Who can do this?
• Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
• Good attention to detail.
• Must have your own transport.
• FLT Counterbalance licence - this is a 360 role.
• Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
• Previous experience in a Warehouse role is preferred but not essential.
• Basic English reading and writing.
• Unsure this is for you? Contact our Coventry Branch on 02476551234 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
• Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.