Job Title: Assembly Operative
Pay Rate: 8.72 - 9ph
Shifts pattern: Monday to Friday / Rotation Shift / 06:00-14:15 & 14:45-22:00
Our client is looking for enthusiastic assembly operatives to join their fast growing team. For this role there will be a 12 week probation period, once you have passed the probation period you will be offer a full time contract.
As an assembly operative you will be required to;
• Manufacturing wooden panels using hand tools
• Supporting production line
• You will work as part of a team to fulfil a daily requirements and targets
• Adhering to health and safety regulations
• Following instructions from line manager
Requirements for this assembly operative role are;
• Must have some experience using hand held tools
• Must have some experience within wood work
• Must be reliable, punctual and able to get yourself to the site and back on a daily basis to fit in with shift pattern.
• Ideally suited to individuals from a production/carpentry background.
• Be physically fit due to nature of work.
• Be able to speak and read a basic level of English language
If you are looking for more information on this assembly operative role please call Workforce on 02476551234.