0845 257 6686
Looking for a driven candidate to join our growing business as a CNC Programmer/Setter mastering all areas of programming/setting and operating of CNC turning machines. The position offers fantastic opportunities for individuals who are able to demonstrate the ability to programme/set and operate the CNC lathes.
CNC Turning Programmer/Setter
Hours: 40hrs various shifts Nights & Weekends
Holiday: 28 Days Inc bank holidays and company shutdowns.
Working for a busy sub contract engineering company, you will be supporting and developing the growing section of our turning divisions, with robot integration, this is a permanent position offering a lot of progression and growth.
Key Activities to be developed:
- Programme/Set and Operate lathes- Responsible for keeping machines clean and in perfect condition
- Responsible for quality and full conformity to the drawings/3D CAD models, eager to produce the best possible quality- Liaise closely and support the production team, updating them of any potential issues
- To be able to use manual machinery such as lathes and milling machines
- To be able to work as part of a small team inspecting own work and that of others within the section
- Have an excellent eye for detail with good use of hand tools to deburr own work
- To maintain Engineering tolerances and be able to adjust the machine accordingly
- Ability to operate the machines once set