0845 257 6686
CNC Miller Machinist
My client in Rugby are looking for candidates to help support growth and the implementation of technology and searching for a qualified and ambitious individual who is seeking a new career challenge with an industry-leading precision engineering company.
The Profile of the Company:
We focus on high value and technical CNC milling and turning applications.
We supply a wide variety of different industries including Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Oil and Gas plus many more.
We deliver a consistently high quality and reliable service to our customers and has a discernable customer-based focus - No challenge is too large for us.
The position involves:
• Program, set and operate jobs
• 4 axis milling
• Working off own initaitive
• Read and understand engineering drawings
• Knowledge of Heidenhain and Fanuc Controls
• Knowledge of Mastercam
The Ideal Candidate:
• Is technically minded and has CNC machine tool background
• Has at least 10 years experience with CNC Milling
• Has knowledge of CNC Tooling, CAD and CAM
• Is organised and can work efficiently
This is an outstanding position for someone who is working at CNC milling on the shop floor and wants to move to a position involving managing manufacturing processes from a business perspective. This position involves working with a company that operates with a strong business ethos and can offer a great opportunity for the right candidate.