Job title: Weekend Picker/Packer
Salary: 9.01 per hour - 9.31 per hour after 12 weeks
Hours: Sat 8am-4pm -Sun 8am-6pm (can work on Friday 8am-6pm and on Monday 8am-6pm)
Basis: Temp to perm
* Picking and organising orders for customers.
* Packing/Labelling products to a high standard.
* Performing quality control checks to make sure no damaged items are sent out.
* Working alongside Bakers, Confectioners and Drivers to make sure that all orders are correct and finished to a high standard
* Speed and accuracy are extremely important.
* Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene when working.
* Maintaining a clean working environment at all times.
* Full Training provided.
* Opportunity for advancement and further training.
* Experience working with food is not essential but is an advantage.
* Good understanding of English and Math is essential.
* Being a reliable and punctual person is extremely important.
* Experience working in packing/warehouse roles is not essential but is an advantage.
* Be comfortable standing on your feet for the shift.
* Be comfortable with heavy lifting and moving.
* Counterbalance FLT licence desirable but not essential.
Food Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Food Production, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help