Evesham - Honeybourne
4.30pm - 1am
Monday to Friday ( occasional weekends )
Job Purpose: To ensure that the company's products are received and despatched in accordance with customer's requirements and that stock keeping, storage and picking is done in a timely and efficient way.
Responsibilities and Duties
• To load and unload vehicles both manually and using material handling equipment (manual/electric pallet trucks and forklift).
• Picking orders and splitting loads.
• Packing, stacking and securing of orders.
• Adherence to different temperature regimes for all stock.
• To operate packing machinery when trained and authorised to do so.
• House-keeping - to clean all work surfaces and areas, keeping the areas neat and tidy, disposing of waste in bins provided. The company operates a Clean As You Go policy, which is explained in the training/induction material given.
• To follow all current and any new company and statutory regulations and procedures relating to any of the above.
• The above duties are those normally required by you, however are not exhaustive. You may be asked to carry out tasks as the business dictates. It is a condition of your employment that you carry out any reasonable management requests.
• Promote and demonstrate commitment to company values, behaviours and corporate objectives.
• Demonstrate a commitment to equality and diversity ensuring an inclusive environment in which individuals are respected and unacceptable behaviours challenged.
• Manage self and others in accordance with company policies and procedures
Logistics Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. l0g1st1cs