Job title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Evesham, Worcestershire
Hours:08:00-16:30 Monday to Friday
Basis:Temp to Perm
The successful candidate will be required to carry out general warehouse duties, including picking, packing, banding and shrink wrapping. Applicants must be physically fit as some heavy handball will be required.
* Working in a fast paced goods department
* Loading and unloading of double racking safely and effectively.
* Issuing and returning stock to and from production department on time
* Rotating stock
* Ensuring stock is stored correctly
* Regular stock counts to ensure stock levels are correct at all times
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Numerate & Literate (Essential)
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Log21