Job title: Inventory Operative
Location: Coventry, CV3
Hours: 16.30 - 0200
Basis: Temp to Perm
Day to Day duties will include the following:
- Experience in managing inventory in a large warehouse environment with in excess of 17,000 pallet locations.
- Outstanding data interpretation and reporting skills.
- An advanced user of excel spreadsheets
- To manage day to day activity
- Ability to prioritise daily, weekly, monthly and annual tasks
- Customer focused with an ability to communicate at all levels
- To be confident with handling WMS
- Maintaincontrols for returned and damagedstock
-Undertake Perpetual inventory counts and perform in-depth stock investigations
- Removal of all obsolete, short dated stock and processed accordingly maintaining traceability at all times
-Responsible that all Customer queries or discrepancies are reviewed and resolved in accordance to deadlines
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Team Player (Essential)
* Must be able to work on own initiative
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout the West Midlands
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.