Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Stratford- Upon-Avon
Pay Rate: 9.50PH
On Going Work
A short description of the role:
Carry out a variety of cleaning tasks.
Candidate will need to be Flexible, have good customer service, be able to work under pressure and in a fast pace work environment.
All cleaning and hygiene standards to meet service specifications
List of Key Competencies/Experience required:
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills as communicating with a radio is required.
• Experience of working at a Cleaning Operative level desirable.
• Previous experience working within a cleaning environment desirable.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
• The ability to be flexible to meet the needs and demands of the role.
• Excellent time management organisation and focus on ability to prioritise and multi task with clear ability to focus on detail.
• Ability to work well within a team and have good customer handling skills.
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety policies and procedures
Logistics Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.